In addition to the monuments in Jerusalem, the market in the old town is also very suitable for slow shopping. Recognized as Israel's most fashionable and dynamic open-air market, it is also the largest and oldest market and landmark in Jerusalem, about three or four times the size of Beijing's Sanyuanli market, and has been over 100 years old. And tourists are particularly keen. Even so, even after two years, it is still difficult to find Asian faces in the crowd. A variety of crafts, colorful, especially artistic, buy the best shopping place.
A sentence in the Jewish Bible is often used to describe this country: if there is a beautiful world, nine points are in Jerusalem; the world says: If the world is very sad, nine points are in Jerusalem.
Jerusalem, Hebrew means "city of peace", but this name has never brought peace to her, but has made her the most suffering place in the world. In the thousands of years of war, she was destroyed into ruins 18 times, but once again miraculously rebuilt, she condensed the world's most fanatical love and hatred, making the world's more than 3.5 billion believers dream.
No city can pay attention to the world like Jerusalem, because the city does not know how many wars and bloodshed have erupted. Here, witnessing the battles of the Western world for thousands of years, today is the holy place of the world's three major religions of Christianity, Judaism, and Islam.
9 things to do in Israel:
1. Take a trip to the ancient city of Jerusalem in the afternoon;
2. Go to the Wailing Wall and feel the jealous and solemn prayer of the Jews
3. Experience the textbook-style Dead Sea floating;/ Hh/4. Take the off-road vehicle to the top of Sodoma;
5. Go to the beach of Tel Aviv to enjoy the sun;
6. Go to the ancient city of Jaffa;
7. Go to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre to touch the stone of Jesus , wishfully wish;
8. Take the cable car to the ancient kingdom of Masada to see the ancient city wall of the millennium;
9. Look for a piece of date palm tree on the way to the Dead Sea.
Traveling in any corner of the old city, the ancient masonry is not only a city, but also history. Just among the dazzling shops, the prosperity of the old city seems to obscure the tragedy of history, and Jerusalem shows another style in front of tourists.
It is very noisy, very crowded, the narrow streets are particularly deep, and the stone streets above and below connect each shop together. Here, you can not only see souvenirs in the Middle East, but also discover works of art from Western countries, and even more from the ancient East.