The first thing to get to Karuizawa is to go to the ski resort to experience it. The coach of the Karuizawa Prince Hotel Ski Class is hosted by the champion of the Japanese Winter Olympics, so the coaches are very caring and the skills are quite good. Customers staying at the Prince Hotel can also use the on-site ski slopes.
If you are skiing for the first time, it is recommended to prepare these things first in the country, because the cost of renting a few times at the Japanese snow park is enough to buy new ones.
1. Snowsuit (waterproof, do not pick too small pieces, so that you can't cover the waist when you sit down)
2. Snow pants (waterproof, it is best to wear protective gear and try on it again, so as not to buy too small pieces Can not wear protective gear)
some climbing type (sweeping pants) pants skirt snow skirt can not be placed outside the snow shoes (too small size), this pants can not be used for skiing.
Snowwear doesn't have to buy such a expensive model as GORE-TEX. It will be very distressing if it is broken. Generally, snowsuits with high water resistance coefficient (coefficient between 10,000 and 20,000) can be used.
4. Gloves (It is best to have waterproof function, because it will often break, you don't need to buy too expensive, pay attention to wearing gloves and gloves, so as not to be too small to re-purchase)
5. Snow socks (can be replaced by softball socks or stockings, it is recommended that at least 2/3 of the calf length)
6. Neck circumference (bicycle scarf or mask can be)
7. Protective gear:
Safety helmet (snow shop can buy) knee pads (usually available for volleyball)
hand protection (snow shop can be bought, inline wheel protector is also available, the style inside the glove can protect the wrist )
Hockey Pants (protecting the caudal vertebrae, if you do not have a towel in your trousers) It is very important
About transportation: Nagano Shinkansen Karuizawa Station
snow field is next to the Prince Hotel It is quite close to the shopping center and the station. It takes about 70 minutes to get to the JR Karuizawa Station by taking the Shinkansen from Tokyo. The transportation is very convenient. There are bus connections from the station to the snow field to the shopping center.
Karuizawa Prince Shopping Plaza is the largest outlet in Japan. There are about 200 shops, ranging from big names in Europe and America to mid-line brands in Japan, and even some small commodity integration stores. It was from the JR station, so I saw many people from Tokyo carrying their suitcases to sweep the goods. Of course, I have bought some of it myself. I can also refund the tax after I have finished the discount.
The four masters in the TV series live together in a villa. In fact, the retro and exquisite villa is the logo of Karuizawa. As the favorite summer resort of Tokyo's wealthy families, it is full of European-style streets and buildings. "Tokyo's Back Garden" and "Little Switzerland" will be able to see the different charm of Karuizawa.